sábado, 7 de maio de 2011

Veja o refrao de TODAS as musicas de BTW!!!


Pessoal Haus Of Jay liberou através de seu twitter as letra das musicas  do Born This Way mas somente os refrões e foi divulgada somente a lista do born This Way Standart veja aqui em primeira mão as letras

Revealed lyrics from "Born This Way" as of May 7th.
- Standard Edition only.


1. Marry The Night

I'm gonna Marry The Night,
I won't give up on my life,
I'm a warrior queen.
I'm gonna make love to the stars,
I'm a soldier to my own emptiness,
I'm a winner.


2. Born This Way

- Full lyrics


3. Government Hooker

I can be cool,
I can be anything,
I'll be your everything,
Just touch me baby.

(that girl better turn around)
(get her on the ground)
(that girl better turn around)
(get down)

I'm gonna drink my tears tonight,
I'm gonna drink my tears and cry,
'Cause I know you love me baby,
'Cause I know you love me baby.

Put your hands on me, John F. Kennedy.
I'll make you squeal baby,
As-long as you pay me.


4. Judas

- Full lyrics


5. Americano*

- http://youtu.be/yGVdg7Q75rw (Acoustic in Mexico)


6. Hair

Whenever I dress cool,
My parents put up a fight.
And If I'm hot-shot,
My Mom will cut my hair at night.

In the morning, I’m sure of my identity,
I scream Mom and Dad,
'why can’t I be who I want to be.’

I've had enough,
This is my prayer,
That I’ll die living,
Just as free as my hair.


7. Scheiße*

I don’t speak German,
but I can if you’d like

Isch lieben aus tubiklerm,
Es kat mi madre monster,
Alsch bi auschke wie falugen,
Bigon bi uske Mugler.

I’ll take you out tonight,
Say whatever you like,
Scheiße-scheiße, be mine, scheiße be mine.

I’ll take you out tonight,
Say whatever you like,
Scheiße-scheiße, be mine, scheiße be mine.

Put on a show tonight,
Do what ever you like,
Scheiße-scheiße be mine, scheiße be mine.


8. Bloody Mary

We are not just Art for Michelangelo to carve,
He can't rewrite the agro of my furied heart.


9. Bad Kids

But don't be insecure,
If your heart is pure,
You're still good to me,
If you're a Bad Kid baby.

10. Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)

Get your hot rods ready to rumble,
'Cause were gonna fall in love tonight.
Get your hot rods ready to rumble,
'Cause we're gonna drink until we die.


11. Heavy Metal Lover

- None


12. Electric Chapel

Dance, dance, dance,
with your hands, hands, hands,
above your head, like Jesus.

Caskets will fall.


13. You and I

- Full lyrics


14. The Edge of Glory

I'm on the edge of glory,
And I'm counting on a moment of truth.
I'm on the edge of glory,
And i'm counting on a moment with you.


- These are NOT all confirmed.
- These may be incorrect some places.