terça-feira, 10 de maio de 2011

"Hair" de Lady GaGa será liberado dia 16



Lady Gaga "Hair",  sear lançado em 16 de maio
Gaga anunciou o lançamento de "The Edge of Glory" e apresentou a obra de arte única. Interscope também revelou que "Hair" vai bater o iTunes, O álbum de "Born This Way" deve chegar uma semana mais tarde. Os fãs que comprarem todas os single de "Born This Way"  usar Complete My Album recurso no iTunes para comprar o cd por um preço reduzido, um preço reduzido.




Lady Gaga's "Hair" to be released on May 16 

I looked up Born This Way on Wikipedia when I noticed that it said Hair was gonna be released NEXT Monday. I didn't believe it until I saw that statement's source...

Billboard:

Gaga announced the release of "The Edge of Glory" and showcased the single artwork, which shows the singer prying her mouth open, on Twitter yesterday. Interscope has also revealed that "Hair" will hit iTunes at the same time next Monday, with the full "Born This Way" album arriving one week later. Fans who have purchased all of the "Born This Way" singles can use the Complete My Album feature in iTunes to buy the full-length at a reduced price.